We in MReunionLabs are alwasy loking for talented and passionate people.
Especially people that passionate and dedicated about making impact on their surrounding,
using their knowledge for the best of the people.
If you have this kind of criteria fell free to contact us anytime.
We are also looking for certain kind of position in the Information Technology areas of:
Java or Android Application Developer,
Web Developer (Java based), Technical & Social Writer,
And User Interface Designer. Employment will start with 3 months trial,
and short term contract (6 months up to 1 year) with the potential to extend, or for permanent employee.
- A team player, can follow our guidelines.
- Eager to learn and Independent, we will guide and tutor you, but you will also have to carry your own weight.
- Have Positive "CAN DO" attitude, strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
Our teams are looking for new member. We need people that enthusiastic and eager to learn. Are you up for the challange?
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Information Technology
/ Computer Science related.
- Experienced using common Java™ Application
- Having experience in SQL and RDBMS.
- Understands good Object Oriented and/or Service
Oriented software design and methodology.
- Has a strong programming and analytical skills & Familiar with SDLC.
- Know Tapestry & Android Development will be an added value
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
|User Interface Designer|
- Solid skill in using tools such as photoshop, gimp, inkspace or other design tools
- Solid skill in Web Interface Design
- Please send sample of your work along with your resume (url or screenshoot).
|QA & media officer |
- Able to write a good, structured and compact document
- Diligent with passion for details
- Able to communicate effective and efficiently in social media
How to Apply
Please send your current CV and Qualification,
Certifications, Application Letter and Current Photograph.
Please indicate the Position you are applying for. Send to:
hrd[at]mreunionlabs[dot]net (replace the
'at' word with @ and 'dot' with '.')
more than 2 Mb kb will be automatically deleted)
18 September - 31 December 2014